top of page

Sports Fees & Equipment Assistance

We have scholarship money available for youth of Winchester / Frederick County to help pay for programs at Winchester Parks and Rec. If your child would like to enroll in a program (sports, swim lessons, class etc.) at the park but your family would need financial assistance please reach out to us. There is a scholarship application process at the parks and rec to fill out but we do have funds available to help.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page